Tuesday 7 February 2012

Reality Bites

My boyfriend got me the best present for Christmas, a weekend to Liverpool, and anyone who knows me will know that I just love that City. Also, if you know me, you will know that I am obsessed with any sort of reality TV and so I thought it would be nice to send a quick tweet to some of the Desperate Scousewives cast telling them about my pending trip. Not expecting to hear back I started planning what to pack when my sister called to say Danny had tweeted me back with some info on his launch party in Monique's the weekend I was going over. Then a few days later Jaiden sent me a message saying he would put me on his guestlist for a party he was throwing at Boutique. So I ended up with two parties to attend on the one night!



Myself and Blain flew over on the Friday. We did tourist things, plenty of shopping and chilling out, was so nice to just get away for a few days. Both parties were on the Saturday night so we got all dolled up and painted the town red. Was really nice to meet the cast of Desperate Scousewives, Chris and Mark complimented me on my "Gill Bob" which was really sweet.





There was a few other TV stars there such as Billie from The Only Way is Essex, who said she loved my dress and Gary from Geordie Shore.





Sean Clancy was also very nice and posed for a pic, as well as Jaiden. We had a really fun night although my feet absolutely killed by the end.



I had a really great weekend and such a laugh with Blain, I didn't want to come home! My yellow dress is from Asos.com, I promise I will do a blog on all my purchases from the weekend very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment