Wednesday 8 February 2012

In Love with Litas




I just adore high heel shoes and platforms and when I first saw these shoe boots I was on a frantic hunt to find out where they were from. I searched high and low and finally discovered they were by Jeffrey Campbell. Then it seemed every blog or video blog that I looked at featured the Litas. They come in a whole range of colours and styles. I was so tempted to get the full on glitter ones but wasn't sure if I was channelling Ziggy Stardust too much, then there's the original black leather ones but I have a million pairs of black shoes or boots so finally decided on these red beauties.



If you don't happen to be in America any time soon where they are everywhere you can get them in Office or online. Lots of places are doing really fab replicas so keep an eye out. I got mine on a recent trip to Liverpool and can't wait to wear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment