Sunday 26 February 2012

Candy Stripes



Pastel shades are every where at the moment, so I thought I would paint my nails with this in mind. I thought stripes would be easiest to do. They aren't exactly dead straight, I was going to be really precise and use a stripe of tape to give me super straight lines, but in the end I just went free hand, I think they look ok.




I used three Barry M shades, Peach Melba, Mint Green and Berry Lilac.



Firstly I painted my nails peach, then when that dried I did three quarters in the green, then did the tips in lilac. Its a pretty simple look, You can seal it all in with a clear polish over the top which I always like to do.






I think this will look nice in the summer, maybe I will have perfected straight lines again then! Let me know what you think, and if you have any other ideas for me I would love to try them out.





Love
Sinead x

No comments:

Post a Comment