Sunday 4 March 2012

It's a Shoe Thing

Like most girls out there I am a real shoe-aholic, so I thought I would do a little video on some of my shoe collection. I planned to show you all my shoes, but realised that would take ages, so here's a look at just a few. This video is all heels, they are by far my favourite, even though I might complain that my feet hurt, it sometimes is well worth the pain.

You will see a variety of shoes, from high street to designer. I don't think I have a favourite shoe shop at the moment, as trends change so often I tend to stick to stores such as Primark, so if I only get one or two wears out of them I haven't spent a fortune for them to sit in my wardrobe.

As you may know my most recent purchase are my Litas, which I love, they are super high and really eye catching. My boyfriend bought me my Louboutins, and I still keep them in their box, they are so precious.  One of my favourites in this video are my New Look black and gold glitter wedges, they are really girly and make any plan outfit look good.

Well, let me know what you think, or if you have any favourites I would love to see a picture.

Sinead x

No comments:

Post a Comment