Saturday 3 March 2012

Feeling Peachy


Peach makeup looks have been all over the red carpet and runways this season so I thought I would bring you some of my favourite products to give you that lovely soft peach glow. For this look I would mainly stick to lipsticks, blushers and nail polishes as I feel it may be a bit OTT on eyes, instead go for a natural simple eye and keep the pop for your cheeks, lips or nails.



My favourite peach blushers at the moment are Mac All's Good powder blush, Mac Something Special cremeblend blush and Topshop blush in Pop.A small dusting of any one of these across the apples of your cheeks will give you a fresh youthful summery look. If your not sure about the peach colour maybe go for the darker shades such as Alls Good, as it has more of the brownish pink tones, like a mix of bronzer and blusher. For the more daring I would use the Topshop Pop, and for a dewy finish go for the cremeblend blush.




On the lips go for a glossy finish, I love Mac See Sheer and Revlon Smoked Peach. They are matte shades but both very moisturising, you can top them up with a clear lipgloss to get a really juicy look. I normally stick to matte finishes as I find most of the other finishes can be a bit sparkly and don't have a really deep pigment in them.





To finish off the look give yourself a peach manicure with the lovely Barry M Peach Melba. This is a super cute shade which I think is going to be a hot colour for the spring.


Hope you enjoy creating the look yourself.

Sinead x

No comments:

Post a Comment