Tuesday 8 May 2012

Fashion Haul

Bloggies, it has been nearly a month since my last post...forgive me for my sins!!

I wish I had a load of exciting news to fill you all in on and tell you I have been doing some super exciting stuff since my last post but I have just seemed to have been busy doing everything and nothing all at once. One thing I have been up to is a spot of shopping so I put together a little haul for you to see my recent purchases. As you may already know I am a bit of Primark/Pennys addict so this video is mainly based on stuff I bought there.

I have a beauty haul coming soon also if you prefer make up and that sort of thing. I will also be doing some fun new Look books and 'How To's' so keep checking back for more posts, oh and I promise not to leave you for so long this time.

Let me know if you have been buying anything nice lately.

Sinead x

No comments:

Post a Comment